We look forward to having you join us for the 2018 edition of Longhorn Music Camps! Before registering, you will need to have the following information ready and at your disposal:
- All biographical and contact information for the camper being registered, including school and instrument
- The name of a requested roommate (if applicable)
- Allergies and special dietary needs
- Medications to be taken during camp
- Any pertinent medical history the camp staff must be aware of (this is in addition to the required physical form)
- All contact information for parent/guardian able to be reached during camp
- A major credit card to secure your camp payment
- Any coupon codes applicable if your student is eligible for a discount (eligibility will be verified after registration)
Cancellations before June 1, 2018 will incur a $100.00 administrative fee.
No refunds will be issued after June 1, 2018 except where medically necessary.
When you are ready to register, please click below! (Disclaimer: The registration system (Active) does not always support Safari, please use Firefox or Chrome.)
After completing your online registration, your spot in camp will be reserved.
Please check back on this page after February 1, 2018 for required camper paperwork. Submission of these forms will complete your registration for camp. Any questions or problems? Please contact the camp office.