We look forward to having you join us for the 2018 edition of Longhorn Music Camps! Before registering, you will need to have the following information ready and at your disposal:
- All biographical and contact information for the camper being registered, including school and instrument
- The name of a requested roommate (if applicable)
- Allergies and special dietary needs
- Medications to be taken during camp
- Any pertinent medical history the camp staff must be aware of (this is in addition to the required physical form)
- All contact information for parent/guardian able to be reached during camp
- A major credit card to secure your camp payment
- Any coupon codes applicable if your student is eligible for a discount (eligibility will be verified after registration)
Cancellations before June 1, 2018 will incur a $100.00 administrative fee.
No refunds will be issued after June 1, 2018 except where medically necessary.
When you are ready to register, please click below! (Disclaimer: The registration system (Active) does not always support Safari, please use Firefox or Chrome.)
After completing your online registration, your spot in camp will be reserved. Submission of the required camp paperwork below will complete your registration.
All forms will be filled out online using DocuSign. Please click on the link below for the forms that needs to be completed before your camper is allowed to attend camp. Note that there is a 2 hour limit before DocuSign logs you out.
For support or help with DocuSign:
Any other questions or problems? Please contact the camp office.